Monday 11 June 2012

Awkward silence? Who needs that when you have your Girlies

I like every other girl like to tell my girls everything from boys to make up. There are not many people that know as much about me as my girlies do. Although I am a private person that likes to keep people from knowing my business but these people I do not minding knowing everything good and bad about me. But once something happens to break that trust in them how can everything be the same.

Recently something happened, someone said something and this has made me doubt how much of a friend someone is to you, where their loyalties lie and can I really trust them with my secrets. I know friendship is not all about being able to keep secrets; in my opinion it’s about being there for each other, spending time together when you can just sit and not talk for hours because there is no awkward silence and having a laugh together.

Yes I admit I am not the best person at keeping in regular contact with all my friends all the time. If that makes me a bad friend then think what you may, but if they needed me no matter what time of the day or what it was they needed I would do my very best to do what I could for them.

So I am stuck in the situation where I am unsure if to tell them I know what they have done or to just forget about it. I do not like conflict, if it is very necessary then it is acceptable but I would rather not be involved in an argument over silly things.

Just to state I may have just said that I do not want to argue over silly things but I have no idea if this issue I am in is a ‘silly thing’ or not. I don’t want to end a friendship because I am over reacting.

Although I may be over reacting by feeling totally betrayed by the whole thing I feel that I need them to tell me why they did what they did. They would be a fool to think that I would not find out what they did.

At the end of the day I would rather have a few friends I would trust with my life than lots and lots of friends that don’t care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment