Tuesday 13 November 2012

Untitled

You know what, I am not the type of girl to be all lovey dovey but to have someone like that would be amazing.

I don’t really like showing lads how I feel hence why I’m “too sarcastic or just plain mean”.

Lads seem to always think girls want serious relationships and to be honest, no I don’t want to marry you but let’s just see how things go.

Normally I play it too not botheredy (if that’s even a word) and I come across not interested, but tell me, how can a girl be interested without coming across too keen? Okay to the lad I don’t come across keen or even interested but inside and to my friends I am crazy about them.

I can’t see a balance between too keen and not interested. I kinda feel I’m back to year nine where I don’t really know how to act around lads (okay a certain lad).

I don’t want to risk being too proud/embarrassed to say the truth but do I really want to not say anything at the same time?

Half of me is telling myself grow up Danielle he is a silly crush and you are thinking a little (lot) above your level of hotness…

And the other,

Go for it girl what you got to lose? Other than your dignity and embarrass yourself. So not a lot really.

I guess at heart no matter how old we are when it comes down to “love” we are all as clueless as each other. We just need to rely on the good advice of our friends to help us out and lead us to the right decision.

1 comment:

  1. You're a catch babes, go for it. His loss if he can't see how great you are :)

    ReplyDelete