Tuesday 20 March 2012

Can Any Break Up Really Be Easy?

After listening to many Adele song I just can’t make myself feel better about a break up that was meant to be (yes I know Adele isn’t the right person to listen to but she knows exactly how I am feeling). I don’t believe what I had with them was meant to be forever but I suppose every eighteen year old girl feels like that when she has a boyfriend, although this boyfriend was more than just a ‘bit of fun’ I did really like him and I did care for him hence why I had to break it off because one way or another we both would have ended up getting hurt…


All lads treat girls the same. They lie and tell a girl that they like them but they are not only telling me that they are telling several girls the same thing. They tell them that they like them and then the next thing you know they either have a girlfriend or they tell you that they don’t want a relationship with someone from work. My life story. The moment that you really like a guy he just seems to ruin it,



In this case I ended it. And I still stick by my choices for ending it because I needed to. I really did not want to hurt this lad I was with and I am not the kind of person that would be not able to hurt a lad. Even if I tried I would still find a way of breaking a lads heart. Well saying that I mean if they didn’t break my heart first…



So this lead me to the conclusion that what are you meant to do when you do not want to hurt someone but they are instant to tell you that you really hurt them. Now I am someone that feels really bad when I upset someone but that doesn’t mean that I should cave in and say lets give it another go when I know that it isn’t working for me.



But how do you know when to say “look I am going to hurt you so stop caring about me”? It is easy for me to sound distance texting or bbming and it is even easy for me to sound distance talking on the phone, because deep down I know  that I am doing the right thing. Maybe it isn’t the right think for the other person but it is the right thing for me at that time of my life.



How can you make someone believe that they are not good enough for you? When is it okay to say “please let go of me, I am not worth your feelings”, when? Because I think everyone needs this advice!!



It is one of them points in my life when I do and don’t want someone to tell me what to do. I want to be told because I just don’t know what is right and what is wrong to do but I don’t because if I do it and it is wrong for me I will blame them and I really don’t know if I would be able to forgive them for giving me bad advice….



Try your best to be true to yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment