Wednesday 18 April 2012

And it Started With a 'Schlong'

As many of you know I get Facebook raped a hell of a lot. Whenever my laptop or phone gets taken over by my friends I am either pregnant, doing a poo or having some crazy stuff going off.  So the other night I was out with my mum and step dad having an Indian. Now I do love an Indian but my god they took forever, even my mum was going on Facebook, this is when the meal when so wrong…
 

Out my mother’s mouth came “what is a schlong”. I will not lie, I have never heard of it before but I had a good idea what it was. Yes, you are all thinking what made my mum come out with this whilst I am waiting for my chicken korma? My little sister had a status telling everyone how her boyfriend has a big schlong. Cringe!!
 

So I had a little look on my Blackberry to make sure it meant what I thought it meant and my gosh the loudest “eghhhhhh” came out my mouth. At this moment I wanted to throw my Blackberry out of a window, if I’m honest I want to do this most of the time anyway but the moment you have to explain what a ‘schlong’ is I had never hated my Berry more than at this moment.
 

I thought it was only best to show (I did not want to read out as then it would have been even more cringe worthy) my mum and step dad the Urban distortionary definition.

“A cock with substantial thigh-slapping length and girth.”

This may have been one of the horriblest moments for me in the last week. After my mother and step dad knew what a schlong was they kept on and on making jokes about them even on Facebook. Yes I know how embarrassing.
 

I thought that my sister had actually written this status, although I am not sure if I fully believe that her boyfriend, who is trying to make a good impression, would frape her when she has her family on Facebook. I just don’t know and I actually don’t want to know.


So this made me think should you really have family as friends on Facebook? I personally am not too bothered when I get fraped even when it’s rude or a bit disgusting they know it isn’t me so why should they be too bothered. I guess because I am at University my family just want to see what I am up to (and have a nosey on my going out pictures) which does not bother me at all, everyone likes a bit of a Facebook stalk now and again.


I think you have to look at it like this, Facebook is just a bit of fun, a bit of something to pass the time, it is not life or death, and whatever goes off on it whatever who really cares. Facebook means so much to everyone when really it shouldn’t mean that much.

Try Your Best To Be True To Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment